We who with songs beguile your pilgrimage / And swear that Beauty lives though lilies die, / We Poets of the proud old lineage / Who sing to find your hearts, we know not why ... (James Elroy Flecker)

9.2.18

Shooting myself in the foot [editorial]

Somehow, in fiddling with the settings on this very new blog, which has some different features from the old one, I have managed to delete all the comments already received for my posts! If you see this, please know I DID read and appreciate them! And I hope I have now fixed whatever removed them, so new ones can happen.

2 comments:

  1. Love this new blog Rosemary. The warm tones are so positive and feminine...and strong. Enheduanna is the best role model ever, I've been researching to find out more about her. Will be looking for many more of your poems here, and wish you new blog happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks! And I'm glad to know I fixed whatever it was so new comments can now come in.

    ReplyDelete

DON'T PANIC IF YOUR COMMENTS DON'T POST IMMEDIATELY. They are awaiting moderation. Please allow for possible time difference; I am in Australia. ALSO, IF YOU ARE FORCED TO COMMENT ANONYMOUSLY – do add your name at the end, so I know it's you!