We who with songs beguile your pilgrimage / And swear that Beauty lives though lilies die, / We Poets of the proud old lineage / Who sing to find your hearts, we know not why ... (James Elroy Flecker)

7.2.18

This is my new poetry blog [editorial]

There's been some kind of a glitch with The Passionate Crone, which I am unable to fix. To me it now looks terrible, though apparently not to others. But I can't work with it as it now appears to me – not happily, anyway.

So, wot-the-heck? Time for a change. I'll add gadgets and Pages over the next few days, so you'll be able to do things like subscribe by email, buy my books, and (eventually) visit past posts. I'll even add some poetry some time soon: when I write some.

"The Passionate Crone" will remain as an archive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T PANIC IF YOUR COMMENTS DON'T POST IMMEDIATELY. They are awaiting moderation. Please allow for possible time difference; I am in Australia. ALSO, IF YOU ARE FORCED TO COMMENT ANONYMOUSLY – do add your name at the end, so I know it's you!